Wednesday, October 17, 2012

JEE Main 2013 Help Centres

JEE Main 2013 Help Centres

The CBSE announced the list of help centres for JEE Main 2013. Aspirants can check the help centres for JEE 2013 across the country. Around 44 centres have been announced and more are expected to be added over the next few weeks. The services at these centres will be available free of cost.

JEE Main can be taken up by all engineering aspirants, only 1.5 lakh shortlisted students from the JEE Main will be eligible for the JEE Advanced. Admission to the IITs will be done on the basis of category wise All India Rank obtained in JEE Advanced. For admission to the NITs 40% weightage will be given to Class 12 board exams marks and remaining 60% weightage for the JEE Main score. Both the scores will be combined to finalize the All India Rank.

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in JEE(MAIN) 2013 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2013 may also appear in JEE(MAIN) 2013 provisionally.

Date of Examinations for JEE(Main) Exam 2013
Offline Exam – 7th April 2013
Online Exam – Between 8th April to 30th April 2013(the exact dates will be announced soon)

For more information visit :


Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Free Education Consultancy - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008 Privacy Policy