Monday, January 12, 2009

ICFAI Distance MBA admissions 2009

ICFAI is offering through distance mode.

ICFAI is leading management institute offering MBA,MANAGEMENT education.

Brief lists of courses offered by ICFAI are as follows:
MBA

Executive MBA

CFA ( Regular and accelerated)

MCA

MSF (Master of Strategic Finance)

MBA-MSF Dual Degree

MBA-CFA Dual Degree

MBA-CPA Dual Degree

CFA-CPA Dual Degree

CFA-MSF Dual Degree

CBM

CPA ( Regular and accelerated)

C-RIM

MPP

Master Degree Programs (Retail, Aviation, Telecoms, Logistics, Agri, Media, Hotel, Hospital, Pharmacy, Financial Services, Infrastructure, Automotive)

Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking & Insurance, General Management, Marketing Management, HR, Operations Management, Law

Certification Programs on various specializations

Bachelor Degree Programs( BBA, BS, BCA, BCOM, BSC, BA, BJ ,BGL, BLSc)

Master Degree Programs (MA, MSc, M.Com, MLSc, LLM, MJ).

Highlights :

Convenient and flexible mode of learning

Quality Courseware

Contemporary Curriculum

Case Study Focus and continuous learning inputs

Training Classes all over India

Web Support on 24 X 7 basis

Examinations 4 times a year at 208 Test Centers all over India

Equated Monthly Installment Facility

For more information visit-:http://www.iutripura.edu.in/admissioninfo_flexi.asp

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ICFAI distance MBA has been really bad for me(i m not telling the whole story how they cheated me), the worst part for this is that fee is too high, and if you are unable to continue with the program even then they will ask you to pay the whole fees for 2 years adding on interest,i have got stuck with them badly and dont know how to get rid of them, as i dont have so much money to pay them for the course that i have nt done.

Anonymous said...

Hi vandita,
This is your drawback that you have chosen a shortcut to success. Icfai entryis easy but passing criteria is tough and not for any ordinary person like you......

Anonymous said...

I want to do distance/ correspondance MBA from IIBM Delhi.
Please tell me more abt IIBM.
let me know some more institute @
yunusmogal@gmail.com

Thank you.

AMINUDIN AHMAD said...

Dear Sir,


I am AMINUDIN AHMAD, I had completed my graduation in July08. Now I am working with one of the best retail company in Kuwait. I am interested to go for M.B.A. from some raputed institution. I wanted to grow up in my life to come true my father's dream. Sir, I got this email address from Google, I wanted to know what is the procedure for applications and how . How much expenses, and how I can appear in examination while working in kuwait.

I shall be highly thank full to you for this act of kindness.


Thanks,
AMIN
+965 94956010
aminudin.ahmad@fucom.com

Rajib sen said...

I really same comand to Vandita , ICFAI is a professional organisation not in education institute only taking money no value added in MBA , no certificate, every time you apper examination but your result shown fail because every examination extra fee Rs 1000/- per paper .You paid full money but institute not said any course material . I wait upto limit than file case in FIR to the institute .

Unknown said...

I Am compleated my graduation in 2008.I am working in a MNC IT company as a developer.
can u tell me "ICFAI Distance MBA will give a good future me or not.
Which university is better for my carrier?

sriram,
murthy_sri27@yahoomail.co.in

param said...

dear sir
i wamt to do Correspondence MBA in HRA from ICFAI university. so please tell me what is the last date to get admission, the procedure to get admission and the fees structure.
This is e-mail address: paramcool81@gmail.com
I hope for a quick reply.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I had completed B.Com graduation in 2005, Currently am working in Kuwait.I want to do MBA in distance education.I wanted to know what is the procedure for applications and how . How much expenses, and how I can appear in examination while working in kuwait.
Regards,
Shylesh.M
Shyleshpanoor@yahoo.com
+965-55153301

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Free Education Consultancy - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008 Privacy Policy